BluOS Music Streaming
The MDC2 BluOS-D module features BluOS high-resolution music streaming. Available for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows, the flexible BluOS Controller app provides access to hundreds of Internet radio stations and more than 20 streaming services. Like all BluOS products, the MDC2 BluOS-D module supports high-resolution playback up to 24-bit/192kHz, as well as MQA. With the MDC2 BluOS-D module, users can share music from any source connected to the host component with up to 63 BluOS-enabled components on the same network. Playback can also be controlled by Alexa or Google voice commands, and from smart home control systems from Crestron, Control4, Lutron, RTI, and others.
Not only does the MDC2 BluOS-D module include the latest Wi-Fi and Ethernet protocols, it supports Apple AirPlay2, Spotify Connect, and Tidal Connect, and incorporates two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth. There’s also a USB port for playing music from a connected USB drive. With an MDC2 BluOS-D module installed, MDC2-capable components can play music from a vast range of local, networked, and cloud-based sources. And thanks to its bidirectional communications architecture, MDC2 is ready for technology upgrades that have yet to be conceived.
- Dirac Live Room Correction*
- Calibrated microphone included for Dirac Live setup
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet network connection
- BluOS Music streaming up to 63 zones
- Support for hundreds of internet radio stations and over 20 streaming services
- High-res audio up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- MQA decoding and rendering
- Apple AirPlay 2 and Siri Voice control
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control
- Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Two-way (send/receive) Qualcomm atpX HD Bluetooth
What's in the box:
- MDC2 BluOS-D module
- WiFi antenna
- Calibrated Dirac Live* microphone
- Bluetooth antenna
- Mounting Screws
- Mounting Instructions
* The MDC2 BluOS-D module includes a license for Dirac Live with the option for advanced users to upgrade to a Dirac Live Full Frequency version.