- Built-in stereo amplifier rated at 120 watts total (60W x 2) into 8 ohms
- HybridDigital™ amplifier renders digital music sources with ultra-fine detail, even at extreme high and low volumes
- Communicates with other Bluesound players via your home network (wired or wireless)
- Plays MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC, MQA, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- supported sample rates: 32kHz to 192kHz
- supported bit depths 16-24
- Works with Amazon Alexa-compatible voice control assistants
BluOS Controller app:
- Free download from Apple App Store and Google Play
- Set up and customize your BluOS speakers and players
- Control multi-room playback with two or more Bluesound speakers or components
- Select Bluetooth as an input, then redistribute the stream to other rooms via Wi-Fi
- Access music stored on smartphone, tablet, computer or network drive
- Stream from-compatible services such as Spotify Premium, TIDAL, Amazon Music, TuneIn, and Deezer (Subscriptions may be required)
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming with aptX support for better sound with compatible devices
- Bluetooth streaming to paired headphones or speakers
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- Top-mounted controls for volume and muting
- Binding post speaker terminals
- USB Type-A port for connecting a flash drive with music files
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) input for connecting your compatible TV
- eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports volume control using the TV remote as well as ultra-low-latency 2-channel PCM audio
- 2 combination mini-optical/stereo minijack audio inputs
- Headphone stereo minijack
- Mono RCA subwoofer output
- Built-in dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Ethernet port (Ethernet cable included)
- Detachable AC power cord
- 220 x 70 x 190 mm
- Weight: 1.72 kg
PowerNode 2i (Gen 2): The Bluesound PowerNode 2i (Gen 2) is a two-channel integrated amplifier with wireless network and multiroom audio capability. The PowerNode 2i (Gen 2) utilizes sate-of-the-art, audiophile-grade HybridDigital amplification and DAC technologies from NAD Electronics to bring dynamic power and high-current delivery to your high-resolution music experience, resulting in the ability to play louder than ever before, with zero-distortion precision audio performance.
- HybridDigital Amplifier: The built-in HybridDigital amplifier is rated at 60 watts x 2 channels (into 8Ω with 0.06% THD and 110dB signal-to-noise ratio) for rich, clear, and distortion free sound at any volume.
- 32-Bit/192kHz DAC: The Bluesound Node 2 employs a 32-bit/192kHz DAC (digital-to-analog converter) to ensure that your lossless high-res music playback is flawless, with precision and clarity.
BluOS Wireless High-Resolution Multiroom Audio: The Bluesound PowerNode 2i (Gen 2) is part of the BluOS wireless high-resolution multiroom audio eco-system - consisting of powered speakers, soundbar speakers, amplifiers, players, and hard-drives. The BluOS wireless high-resolution multiroom audio ecosystem uses your home's wired or wireless network to connect multiple Bluesound products and play your music in perfect sync, or different music simultaneously, anywhere in your home. Using advanced technologies (like dual-band WiFi and an ARM Cortex9 1GHz Processor), BluOS can wirelessly transmit lossless music up to 24-bit/192kHz at ultra-fast speeds with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
- Compatible Multiroom Audio Sources: The following audio sources can be used for multiroom audio playback - internet radio (including TuneIn & iHeart Radio); online music services (including Tidal, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, Slacker, and Napster); Bluetooth & USB audio, music libraries (from computers and NAS drives); HDMI ARC and Aux inputs (analog or digital).
- Number of BluOS Zones: Up to 16 Bluesound devices can be connected in a strictly wireless environment. Demonstrated practice has shown that you can create up to 8 groups of 8 Bluesound devices or 4 groups of 16 Bluesound devices. If you want to connect more than 16 Bluesound devices, you will need to connect the Bluesound devices to your network using a wired connection. BluOS can then control up to 64 devices in a strictly wired environment.
Gen 2i of Bluesound is compatible with earlier generations of Bluesound products.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Bluesound PowerNode 2i (Gen 2) can be connected to your home network and Internet provider via a hardwired Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack connector or wireless 2.4/5GHz dual-band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac connection. The 5GHz WiFi band offers a more faster and reliable connection with less interruptions and dropouts. Either network/internet connection allows you to stream music libraries from your Windows or Mac computer and NAS drive (such as the Bluesound Vault 2i, sold separately); as well as stream select online music services and internet radio.
- Wired Ethernet Setup: A wired connection to the network is simple and requires no setup. If you wish to use the wired connection, simply connect the PowerNode 2i (Gen 2) directly to your router or home network using an Ethernet cable (sold separately).
- Wireless WiFi Setup: A wireless connection allows you to place your BluOS Player virtually anywhere inside your home, but does require setup through the BluOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device. If you are on a Windows PC (7/8/10) or Apple Mac, you'll use Bluesound's web browser based application. You'll be walked you through the set-up process step-by-step.
A wireless network connection will always be required for the BluOS Controller App.
High Resolution Audio:
High-resolution audio tracks are either 24-bit/96kHz or 24-bit/192kHz, and contain up to 6.5x more data than standard CDs, letting you hear all the detail of your favorite music in superior quality. With full support for hi-res audio, you can stream WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WMA-Lossless, MQA music files over your home's WiFi network or directly from a connected USB mass storage class device. The Bluesound system also supports compressed music files such as MP3, AAC, WMA and OGG. Bluesound has been designed to work with today's larger music collections, and has indexed libraries up to 200,000 songs in demonstrated practice (this will depend on the music's metadata & artwork). Bluesound also offers gapless playback by default for all supported file music types.
***if you are interested in having this model professionally installed, please contact us for an authorised Dealer/Installer in your region
Apps, Drivers and latest Firmware here: